jeudi 17 avril 2008

Monologue (Gangster) Elf

There is something I need to tell you but I don't know how to say it.

Yo, I got gangster rhymes because I'm a gangster straight,
I think of 20 inch rims when I like to hate,
There is no time to waste,
because the Lepricons I date, have the particular taste.
(pause)
The taste of my goodies.

Yeah I'm a gangster elf and I'm so mad,
I make my toys break because I am so bad.

I have had troubles with the law,
So when I saw the Rice Krispie Boys and shot them all.
SNAP CRAKLE AND POP

They think I am a good elf because I role with Santa Claus,
but when I'm out of the Shop I am breaking all of the laws.

They call me Santa's LIttle Helper but I don't word for anybody,
Me and my elf buddies snort Silly Puddy.

Because Im a gangster elf
GRRRRRRR
North Side yeah

Aucun commentaire: